5. sleeping in until 8:30 this morning. Well...ya know, after getting woken up by the alarm ever 2 hours or so, so I didn't sleep all through the night, but how wonderful it was to feel like I'd slept in!
4. having my mother-in-law in town and stay with us for a few days this week. what a blessing it's been to have her here. If I can get myself ready real quick she's gonna watch Emma while Tyler and I go to lunch and have a little time out of the house solo.
3. having Emma HOME. it already feels like so long ago that she was in the hospital while we were home without her. It's been so nice to have her in our arms, or sleeping next to us or at least somewhere in the house where we can go to her and pick her up at any time :) So grateful that she was progressing as quickly as she did so she didn't have to be in the hospital any longer!!
2. having my hubby home with me. having Tyler home pacifies me. It calms me down. He is so good at taking care of me and anything that needs to be done. I love you, my wonderful husband!! I'm so thankful that you get to have a few weeks off to be home and we can just be our little family at home with no work distractions :)
1. Thank you, Lord, for watching over us, guiding us, protecting us and getting us to where we are right at this moment! Your plan for us is always better than what we could have ever planned for ourselves...and for that, I am thankful - even if it was difficult over the past couple of weeks. I love that He's always taking care of us and watching out for us and providing for us and...of course the list goes on and on :)
Hope y'all have a great day! Will try to post pics later or tomorrow.