Monday, August 16, 2010

Home - Where Our Heart Is.


Our Little Emma

Homeward Bound.

I just got the call, from Connie, who is at the hospital getting Emma's discharge process started. I will be heading over there in a little bit to help and to get things going. :) WOW! What an answer to our prayers. Our little girl is coming home! We cannot thank you all enough for your prayers up until this point, but now the "REAL" work begins for mom and dad. :) We could use your prayers now more than ever. We are first-time parents that are now going to have her under our personal care 24/7. :) It sounds daunting when I put it like that, but knowing that billions of parents before us have done the same, somehow that makes me feel like we will be ok! ;) God is our rock, and our strength, and we can rely on him during all events in our life. With Him for us, who can be against us?

I'm getting geared up to head over to the hospital now, so I must sign-off, but we promise to post more later! ;)

1 comment:

OConnor Family said...

YES!!!! Glory to God!!!!!:) Hugs and kisses huh from auntie n sis to you 3!:) Will be praying for this sweet transition!