Thursday, August 12, 2010

Little girl clothes is SO ADORABLE!!

What a day! I feel so incredibly wiped out this evening, but I wanted to show off a few of the pics I took today ;)

FIRST: the update on the stats!! Ms Emma's potassium is down a a bit - she's now at 5.5. We have also heard for 2 days now, so I feel more comfortable to share, that as soon as her potassium levels show that they're going down for a few days and that she's all good, they will transfer her to Modesto. (insert skype 'party' face here!) That would just be amazing. Then all we'd be doing is working with her on her feedings so that she can come home!!

On to the pics!! After our bath 2 days ago, Nurse Christine said we can bring clothes for her and get her all cute!! Gotta make sure she stands out in there ;) Our office buddies got us some adorable preemie outfits for Ms Emma the day after she was born, so today she got all dressed up in one of those outfits for daddy's visit.
...stretching to get cozy...

...and she's passed out again ;)...

...high five with daddy in her sleep...

so I'm super bummed I didn't get to take pictures while I was pregnant...but I think seeing a picture of me with my daughter (wholly molly first time I've said that - what a feeling!) just made me get over that.

...one last shot of the cutest face for you, in case you like to see it as much as we do ;)...
Nighty night!

No comments: