Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jicama

Today, we are 32 weeks - yay! In reading about this week, we're just over 3 lbs - about the weight of a large jicama...

at that point in reading (yes, about the first or second sentence) my thought is 'yumm....jicama' is that sad?! :) To be excited to read about child and to turn thoughts of size/weight of child in to a yummy snack?! (of course ADD'ing and disregarding child thoughts at that point - solely focused on treat at that point).

For some of you reading this, you may be on my side thinking some jicama sounds refreshing and quite yummy right now...others of you are thinking either: what in the world is a jicama and what does it taste like :)

Luckily, google images has it all!! Here's the treat that's making my mouth water right now:

eat it solo, or with some other fruits (of course with chili and lime!)...and OH WHAT A TREAT!

I just had to share my afternoon randomness!!

1 comment:

ASHENFELTERS said...

Hmm. I cannot say yum, but I can I would try it!:) And I think when you are 32 weeks pregnant, you are allowed to let everything make you think about food.:)