Sunday, June 6, 2010

Quinceanera

At the end of March, we had a quinceanera in the family. It's actually my sister Diana's husband's family. They got all dressed up, and Tyler and I (well, mainly Tyler) were in charge of making a slide show for the birthday girl so we were just there to play it and make sure that it was all good in the technical aspects...and enjoy the party as well, of course :)

Here are a few pics of the fam on that day!

Chris is getting so big! This year he's gone through a change in 'look'...not sure how I feel about it, but I guess there's not much I can do about it :)

This is Chico (our brother-in-law) with his brothers and sister. - His sister's daughter was the bday girl.

Diana and Chico posing by the car that drove Aliyia around.


The cousins posing together.


Here's the actual bday girl! She's so photogenic :)
Diana & Chico had me take some pics of them, taking advantage of the fact that they were dressed up...
Alex, Crystal just before she had the baby and the rest of the clan.
Lita was definitely in to the champagne this day (I don't think I have ever seen her drink before)...so my mom, Tia Amparo and Lita were toasting amongst themselves.
...and this little girl...she was at the table next to us, and all of a sudden Tyler says to me, "This is what I think you looked like when you were little"...

So many family gatherings this year - love it! :) ...more catch up to come!

No comments: