Friday, October 8, 2010

Stretching it out....

So, little Ms Emma is QUITE the wiggler!!  she's always moving around when she's awake (and she stretches in her sleep too!).  On the naps when i wake her up to get the cycle going again, i give her time to stretch and wiggle it out a bit before i pick her up.  This was her this week: 











too cute!!  AND...last night, my baby girl gave me the gift of sleep...because she slept!  She went down at 10 PM and didn't wake back up until 5:30 this morning.  that was such a great gift!  Tyler's been sick, so the last two nights, I've taken over...and he's working all weekend, so I have her all to myself for all feedings (and everything else) for a total of 5 days.  I was thinking I'd be a zombie by Monday, but if little girl keeps it up, we'll have a happy Mama enjoying her little weekend.  Praise God for the little things like sleep that make us more desirable to be around:) 


have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Aunt Nell said...

awww What a sweet blessing from above!! Maybe she is going through a growing spurt and will do it all weekend!! yeahhhh. I will pray for this for you. Praying Ty gets better too and his weekend will pass quickly. <3 LOVE her stretching. awww it feels soo good to stretch!! :)

ASHENFELTERS said...

AW! That's awesome!:)
Sleep is a goooooooood thing.
10 weeks and 10 pounds, they are MAGIC when it comes to sleeping.:)
I love her wiggly little self. Kiss her for me.