Thursday, December 1, 2011

Counting Down...#20

For this lovely last month of the year, I have decided to count down my most favorite pics posted (here on our blog) for the year!

REMINDER: I am a 'memory junkie!'...love looking back, so bringing y'all along with me!!!

DISCLAIMER: I'm sure the majority of the photos will be of Ms Em, but I will try to spread the wealth...no promises tho ;0

I will TRY to be short and sweet with wording; I know some of ya scroll to pics anyway! ;0

ENJOY!!

this was Emma just playing with her jungle gym in January, so she was about 5 months old.  I just love her expression!  We keep hearing from everyone comment on how expressive she is.  Of course, we don't know any different!  We just know how absolutely adorable we think our little precious girl is :)  So this was in the early days of expression...FUN!

You can see the other pics from this post here.

No comments: