Monday, July 18, 2011

Father's Day

Um...a little late, yeah?! :)  I just realized I didn't share our lovely photos we took of Tyler on Father's day!  And, for those that would have loved to see Mother's day pics - those got lost in our breakdown of the drive :(...


Not these, tho!


One of the tricks daddy has taught Emma is to give him high-5.  I say give to him because she'll do it for him EVERY time he says it, but me only sometimes :)  So for now, it's their special fun.

Sometimes Tyler has her play the drums on his head, which I think they both enjoy equally :)

sometimes, she's not quite so loving ;)  You just want to hug and kiss her...and here's what you get


Here's a good pic of the two of them together

and a couple of them looking at the flowers




what a beautiful family I have! :)  These pics make my heart melt!!

Of course, we took a ton more (why quit clicking when it's all free?!).  To see all the fun we had with taking pics, click here :)

2 comments:

ASHENFELTERS said...

she is about the cutest little thing i have ever seen...cant wait to hug her...and you!

Anonymous said...

You are the winner of the CD message on my blog (from P31's Encouragement for Today). Just email me your snail mail address and I'll pop it in the mail next week after the She Speaks conference!

Suzie Eller
Proverbs 31 Ministries