Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did y'all enjoy the pre-scheduled month of posts?!  Em and I were gone from 12/3-12/28 (Tyler was back and forth during that time).  I got all weird about not posting anything and letting 'the world' know our house were solo...blahblahblah...so i decided to to the countdown.  Hope you enjoyed!

SO, I will share so much about my trip (because there's A LOT to share!) in the coming weeks - you know me, I'm slow at catching up, especially with so much to catch up on at home...and not necessarily having 2-2hour nap times to get it all done in (since Em's readjusting to a schedule).

Since there was so much to do to prep for the trip, I removed the pressure of sending out Christmas cards...and we did some (free-yay, Walgreen's!) New Year's ones (yep, the one above) that I hope to get out in the mail this week.

Happy Sunday, and Happy 2012!
Tyler, Connie & Emma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fotos! Looks like an amazing time was had for those weeks back east! Hope to see you sometime before I go back to Brasil. Happy 2012 to you 3. Love you guys and many blessings in the new year!!! Shanelle

Cathy/Nani said...

So thankful for the time spent. :) It will be so fun to see the pictures coming out from all our visits. :)
LOVE YOU