Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's our anniversary

I cannot believe it's that time of year again! Where has the time gone?! Well, I guess we can all see where this last year has gone :)

3 years ago, Tyler and I were off to the Bahamas for our wedding and fab honeymoon. We wish we could go back there every year to relive it all (OK, we're OK with just going back for the all inclusive amenities and the amazing beach!).

As we are out celebrating this anniversary with our little Emma, we leave you with a little slide show of our wedding pics.



We had such a whirlwind courtship and engagement (to most standards)...but when God makes a plan, we should certainly not get in His way, right?! :) We are so grateful to have had Him directing our relationship from the get-go, praying each step that we took, working on marriage aspects in our relationship just a month after we 'officially' started dating (going through the 'Saving your marriage before it starts' book by the Parrotts)...Thanks to all for prayers, encouragement and advice given to shape our relationship over the past 3 + years. Your continued support, encouragement and most importantly prayers, as we continue on our journey are so appreciated (and needed, of course!). Thank you to all reading this, for being a part of our lives!

2 comments:

ASHENFELTERS said...

Happy 3rd Anni you guys! Wish I could jot over and watch miss Emma so you all could go to dinner...:(
Love you much and am so glad you are my sister!:) and Brother , of course!:)

Cathy/Nani said...

I would watch her too. :)in a heartbeat..... but, I did want to say that you are a marvelously loving couple and I love how you are with one another.. I know, I never see any of the hard stuff.... but I do love how you love one another.
I know that there will be lots of hugging and kissing today.l. just like every other day.
LOVE YOU BOTH>>>>>>