Monday, September 13, 2010

Baptism

Tyler:   My wife has been wanting to do this for some time now, but it always seemed like when there was an opportunity, she had other obligations that kept her from doing it.  Well, that is finally over!  She was able to be baptized this last weekend by our good friend and pastor Chad Allen.  I didn't have my real camera, so I just decided to video it using my cell phone.  After a recent upgrade to it, it does 720 hd video...(for you techies out there...of course I had to downgrade for this purpose..).  Here is Connie getting baptized for those of you who don't go to River Oak Grace.

**** If the video doesn't load right away, just wait....it has to download it for some reason before it will play...giving you the little black box for a bit...I will work on fixing this.



-= =-

4 comments:

Cathy/Nani said...

It loaded and had a play symbol, but wouldn't play anything. :(

Aunt Nell said...

Connie~ You are beautiful. You are a great speaker too. Congrats on your baptism!!!! Wish we coulda been there!!

ASHENFELTERS said...

tears in my eyes.
I am so proud to call you my sister and I know that God will bless you for stepping out and showing everyone around you that you are a follower of Christ. Love to you!

Cathy/Nani said...

Got it this morning. :) Marvelous testimony and :) so happy that you could publicly take this stand. :) God Bless you. LOVE YOU.