Monday, September 19, 2011

Freebies

I have shared some links and tidbits with you that I've gotten from Momsbyheart.net.  I subscribe to her daily emails and have been able to find some really neat things!  From items I can get for free (picture enlargements, print items, veggie tales songs;0) to things you can download and create for yourself...I get tons of ideas for 'projects' to do when I 'have time'...so yeah, eventually I will have time for some of them.

anyhow, here are a couple from over the weekend I thought I would share (just click on the links to go to their websites):



Posted: 17 Sep 2011 12:00 PM PDT


Make your own Christmas Cards using your photo editing software and the free templates available from Simple as That. She has three to choose from, along with links to several other blogs that have their own free designs.


Posted: 17 Sep 2011 11:00 AM PDT


Looking for a way to organize school paperwork, bills or mail? Here’s an idea. Cut down a cereal box, cover it with scrapbook paper and attach it to the fridge with magnets! Visit There’s a Hole in my Bucket to read the details.

No comments: