Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Vegas time of year...


So, here we are - Vegas for our yearly visit...FOR WORK!

We tease and say there's some kind of brain washing that goes on. While we're here, the days run in to nights, you sometimes get to eat and take a load off of your feet...

...we're mostly miserable while we're here, but we get so loopy we have fun in the midst of it all and still kind of look forward to it every year.

Here are Julie & I last year...
THIS YEAR - add a little nauseousness to the mix...and I'm not sure how this weekend's going to go! We start work this afternoon for a few hours, then dive in tomorrow.

Please pray for me :) That I take breaks often, get some food, and the nauseous feeling doesn't take over...I actually don't see it too hard to get the breaks - since I'm training people in my position (WA-hooo!)...and getting food, since my mom and sister are good at always bringing food up to my area (in case I don't get away)...but that whole nauseous bit - it's out of my control!

1 comment:

ASHENFELTERS said...

Praying for you to feel not too nauseous..but just enough to keep you at ease..:)