Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crazy Weather!

You've heard it on the news, or you're living it - it's been raining here for a few days now, and it's expected to continue for a bit!

As we are each sitting at our desks working hard away for our largest event of the season next week, someone shouts 'HAIL!'...and we all come out of our offices and run out to the front and just watch it come down!

...I find it VERY interesting that we come out to see hail. We stand together in a line, shoulder to shoulder, commenting on the rain and the weather...and I say, 'Funny how we don't come out to see and enjoy the sunshine, but we all run out to see this!'.
I know, it's not crazy snowy and windy weather like Indiana and Chicago.
It was a nice little break that we all enjoyed together momentarily...and I got to reach over to my husband and touch his hand and have a moment with him since we work together :)
...ANYWAY...just thought I would share!
Hope you're enjoying your day and the weather - wherever you are and whatever it is!

No comments: