Monday, December 10, 2012

I heart weddings

Meet some of our dear friends we've met through JAMZ

My girl, Kimmy, whom you've met here before.  We first met through JAMZ I guess 15 yearsish ago and we were instant buddies.  Before we knew it, we were BFFs and have remained so ;0
Mike & Arie.  Micheal was hired at the JAMZ office about 9ish years ago.  We were buddies, developed a little love-hate relationship (sorry Micheal, my opinion, i know!) but I'm glad that before my time was over in the office, we really got to a place where we loved and appreciated and respected one another.  I love our inside jokes and great memories we've shared over the years. 

Arie is this beauty inside & out and an extremely talented dancer (that I would admire and be jealous of when she was on stage).  They are now a happy little family with a little man named Gavin that's about 20 mos - that we haven't seen since his bday!!-  Tyler and I heart these two ;0

Mario and Kelvin.  Oh these two boys.  Kelvin started with JAMZ shortly after I did and is just a hoot.  Everything is happy and great with him. all.the.time.no.matter.what.  Mario is something else;0  I didn't really get to know him until we were on a 13 day JAMZ Hawaii adventure where we had not choice but to be nice and become friends ;0  And for that, I'm glad.  He's my brotha from anotha motha - and please tell your mama I said hello, btw, if you're reading!  Tyler and I must come visit you guys soon;0 -


A shot of the girls.  You've met everyone here but Julie, who is on my left.  I have too many words for her...so to keep it short, she was my boss for 13 years, but most importantly my friend, sister and confidant during those years...and it was such a treat to get to spend an evening with her
Kimmy & her hubby Adam ;0  our view of them at our table
the amazing house up on a hill in Murphy's...
my handsome hub and I ;0


...in the gorgeous sunset
Heather Bee, sister of the bride and someone also very special to me.  She and Mike (from above) were hired at the same time, and I got to choose heather to be my right hand woman and we worked side by side the rest of my days there ;0  I got to train her in a lot of my areas as we'd pass around the jobs :)  But mostly I enjoyed sharing an office with her, getting to know her better.  How sweet she is with her dad (since I got to listen in on phone calls;0), how her mind thinks.  She also (along with her sis coming up below) helped me when I was going through my divorce and taught me to be a strong, confident and independent woman.  Mouthful, but really, I appreciate the nights and days we spent together and everything that she shared with me to bring me to a place where I could be myself no matter who, what, when, where and why. 
...and the Bride, Ms Hollie...she too was a part of the 13 day JAMZ Hawaiian adventure where she and I roomed together the whole time and divulged every inch of our souls to one another making us dear friends.  She's just as strong and independent as her sister and her influence during the same time frame was also a huge help for me.  She's a phenomenal dancer (her sis too!), and such a kind hearted and genuine individual.  Love her!
 
OH YEAH, the post title is WEDDING...what we were all gathered for ;0  Here is Hollie and her man Brian (who I picked for her hub the night we met him!;0)

...and the start of their happily ever after!!!
**Of course, they are all 'our' friends now; I just happen to be having my own moments while telling you about everyone today;0**

No comments: