Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Potty Training

SO...we're potty training.  It's actually not as bad as I had imagined.  Praise God that I have a good imagination?!  Know how to really dread something?  Just kind of like labor, when you imagine the most horrible things ever, when you really go through it, not so bad (at least these times around)...I am exhausted.  It's tiring to read body language and constantly be on the alert in case she doesn't listen to her body!!  BUT she's doing well...

anyhow, still obsessing a bit on how to decorate for the big party this weekend and as i was searching out google, i saw this...had to share.  I told Tyler that if we didn't have her bday party this weekend, I think I would do this!

came from "Kara's Party Ideas" blog.  See the whole post here.

Will share more of our experience later!

1 comment:

Aunt Nell said...

Aww the birthday looks adorable!! Im sure you can pull ideas from this and make it your own!? Can't wait to see what you come up with cause its always AWESOME! Happy Birthday Party weekend!! Sad Im missing it again :( And Gavins too. ughhhhhhhhh :'''''(