Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

We started off our morning by visiting my dad for a bit, then driving around to every newsstand to try to find the Black Friday ads :)

We had a Thanksgiving lunch with the Aguirre/Alvarez clan over at my sister Diane's house.
My niece Paige that I haven't seen in a very long time!!

And my lovely grandma :)

The kids table :)
My mom and Paige

Then we headed over to Unlce Mike & Aunt Kim's for a dinner gathering with the Boyd/Burton families

Aunts Kim & Kaye - looks like they're secretly chatting or commenting on something...hhhhmmm....

Grandma Boyd sitting back

Grandma Burton enjoying the luxurious massage chair -that thing is amazing!

Jared & Jessica looking through some of their pics

After a long day of eating and hanging out, we ended the night playing a little farkle :)
What a nice Thanksgiving it was - so nice to see some family that we hadn't seen in a while. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving as well!

No comments: